WINTRY FAMILY FUN

Monday, January 19, 2015

We Olive - The Olive Oil Experience



This past week I had the pleasure of visiting the newest We Olive gourmet store in San Juan Capistrano!
Kimberly Middleton has taken her extensive marketing and sales experience 
and combined it with her love of quality, gourmet foods to create this beautiful shopping experience!


Kimberly directed me to the wall of olive oils and balsamic vinegars 
for a delicious tasting experience of unexpected flavor combinations!
The olive oils at We Olive are all cold pressed and most have passed 
the stringent requirements to be certified by the California Olive Oil Council.


It would be hard to choose a favorite from their extensive collection, 
so We Olive has a great sampler pack for you to take home a taste of all their most popular flavors!


In addition there are several specialty olive oils and balsamic vinegars already bottled 
and lined up on the counter in their beautiful bottles, ready to be tasted and taken home!

I thoroughly enjoyed the whole store, but here are some of my favorite products!


This Parmesan Asiago Dip is from the We Olive line of products.
It is so delicious and would be great on bread or pasta!


I loved this Artichoke Pesto from Bella Cucina!
I'm very particular with my pesto, and this artichoke version with lemon 
is super tasty and would taste great with your favorite pasta!


Caramel is one of my favorite things and this artisanal sauce from CC Made is just perfection!
Smooth and buttery rich, it will be the perfect topping on any treat you like!


Cherries are one of my favorites, and I could eat this entire jar, one spoonful at a time.
It tastes just like the filling from your favorite cobbler and comes from The Gracious Gourmet.


In addition to all the tasty offerings at We Olive, there are also skin care products.
This line from 80 Acres smells wonderful and feels great on your skin.
The Blood Orange was my favorite and tasted good enough to eat!

We Olive is not only a store, but an experience.
The whole visit will be a treat for your senses, 
and I guarantee you will find something you will love!

Stop by the store and visit them online!

We Olive - San Juan Capistrano
31760 Camino Capistrano Suite B
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675

2 comments:

Ann said...

Oh this sounds like a delicious place to go! I love shopping in stores like this--can't wait to check them out!

ana@carpe_diem said...

Oh, I love reading posts like this, and also love hearing that people love oil oil, too. My family own olive plantation, we produce oil too, but in much much smaller amounts. All of our cousine is based on olive oil - it is healty and has many uses.
Hope you are feeling better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...